The #GivingTuesday #FRNdzy is well underway, and we've raised nearly $2,000 toward our $20,000 goal. Check out some of the awesome fundraisers our chapters are putting together!
- University of Illinois at Chicago: Screening the documentary Just Eat It
- Mercyhurst: Hosting a balloon event. (Each balloon will have prize written in it. People will buy balloons for a set price, pop them, and win a prize.)
- Drake: Raffling off a dozen cupcakes from an amazing local gourmet cupcakery
- University of New England: Partnering with a local coffee shop and grocery store
- University of Pittsburgh: Hosting an all-day bake sale in Posvar Hall
- Santa Clara University: Selling baskets of vegetables donated from a campus garden
- Susquehanna University: Hosting a food justice event including a presenter and a documentary screening
- Rhodes College: Partnering with a hunger and homelessness team, implementing Trayless Tuesdays and Weigh-In Wednesdays, hosting a Give Back Gala
- University of Minnesota at Twin Cities: Hosting a recovered food banquet or bake sale
- University of Maryland: Raffling off FRN swag to UMD students
- Christian Brothers University: Hosting a documentary viewing and then a discussion panel about food waste and how to raise awareness and combat the issue.
Are you planning an awesome #GivingTuesday #FRNdzy fundraiser? Let us know by tagging Food Recovery Network in your posts on Facebook and Twitter.