What information we collect: FRN may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable information at various points throughout the Sites. You may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and similar information.
While our Sites do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals, we do not track your online activity over time across third party websites when you use our Sites, nor do we engage or permit third parties to track your online activity over time and across different Websites when you use our Sites.
How we use and disclose this information: FRN may use and disclose your information in the following ways:
• To process and respond to inquiries and for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to process donations, register or renew your membership, purchase merchandise, or receive information about a project;
• To alert you to new projects, Site features, special events and services;
• To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with our service;
• To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and FRN;
• To protect FRN’s rights or property or the safety of FRN, our members, or others;
• To comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
• To transfer information in the event of a merger, transfer of assets or other organizational restructuring and
• To evaluate our Sites and identify where we should make changes or expand services.
FRN may use third-party service providers or other third party organizations helping to support FRN’s mission that may collect, store, or process your personal information on FRN’s behalf, such as to complete your request, e.g. providing information about a project, product, or service or to outsource one or more of the functions described above. FRN does not share or sell personal information with third parties for their own purposes. FRN processes your information on servers located in the United States.
Security: FRN is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust, and takes steps to help protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no transmission or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. We therefore urge you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
Children: The Sites are not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor does FRN knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Sites or submit any personally identifiable information to FRN.